Certiquality as Notified Body (No. 0546 ) for Reg. 305/11 (EU) carries out audits in order toissue the Factory Production Control certificate required for the declaration of performance and EC labelling of products for certification classes 1, 1+ and 2+ (defined according to the different criticality levels of the product).
Contact us for support, information or a quote request. We will contact you back as soon as possible.
Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 published in 2011 replaced Directive 89/106 and is now binding. It defines the conditions for placing construction products on the market with the aim of ensuring the safety and protection of building users and the free movement of products within the territory of the European Community.
All products whose declared intended use is congruent with their permanent incorporation in buildings are considered to beconstruction products.
Depending on the intended use of the product, the manufacturer must assess its suitability for use. Once the characteristics of suitability have been defined, the manufacturer must set up a production control system to monitor and control the product in order toissue the declaration of performance and subsequently the CE marking of the product.
Service final users
Companies marketing construction products with a certification level of: 1, 1+ or 2+ considered critical for buildings.
Suitability of the product according to Annex ZA.1 and national legislative provisionS
Evidence that the product has been checked to allow free circulation on the European market and meets the declared performance level.
Ensuring the safety and protection of building users.
- The manufacturer submits an applicationfor certification to Certiquality (Notified Body);
- Based on the applicable certification levels, products, standards and mandates, Certiquality plans the audit at the manufacturer’s site;
- Certiquality performs the audit at the customer’s premises and verifies whether the product characterisations are correct, as well as auditing the production control methods (if necessary also at critical outsourcer sites);
- Certiquality issues a certificate of conformity of production control prepared for the manufacturer’s declaration of performance and CE marking of the product;
- Certiquality checks and monitors that the production control is carried out annually at the production site covered by the certificate.
Certiquality, together with other notified bodies belonging to the CONFORMA association, has prepared a guideline entitled ‘Guide to the Construction Products Regulation’, which is available to anyone wishing to learn more about the subject.
Certiquality is available to provide any information relevant to the certificates issued for the purpose of CE marking in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 (ex Dir.89/106) as referred to in Circular 3 of 2011 from the Italian Ministry of Infrastructure. Requests may be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (no. +39 02.80691710) and must contain:
•Information about the applicant.
•Reason for the request.
Certificate number on which information is requested.