Certiquality is a limited liability company.
The legal status is described in the Statute.
The financial support for the Institute's activity is provided by the application of the Certification Rates.
Contact us for support, information or a quote request. We will contact you back as soon as possible.
products which contain wood originating from forests which are managed soundly and responsibly, according to strict environmental, social and economic standards. The forest of origin has been independently audited and assessed against such standards (the principles and criteria of good forest management), which have been established and approved by the Forest Stewardship Council® with the participation and consent of all stakeholders.
The Certification Process
- CERTIFICATION APPLICATION
The company sends a completed application form to Certiquality, which can be downloaded from the website www.certiquality.it.
- OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE
On the basis of the information supplied, Certiquality sends an offer which, once accepted, will initiate the certification process.
Following a succesful certification audit, a certificate is issued which is valid for five years.
- Annual surveillance audits are performed.
Such audits may be integrated with audits against other standards, and particularly with the following: PEFC-CoC, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, EMAS, REMADE IN ITALY, EPD, Consortzio Italiano Compostatori (CIC) compostability, FOOTPRINT, EUTR (Regulation (EU) No. 995/2010).
Certiquality is accredited by ASI to carry-out Chain-of-Custody certification.
LIST OF CERTIFIED ORGANISATIONS
To see the list of organisations certified by Certiquality please use the following link: https://info.fsc.org/ and enter the acronym “CQ” in the “CB” field: View the list
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Information regarding potential conflicts of interest and actions undertaken by the institute for their avoidance is available upon request (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) .
The organisational structure of FSC-accredited certification bodies is available to stakeholders upon request, including names of the members of the departments of such certification bodies which are responsible for:
performing the general services of the certification body;
- the independence of the certification body;
- defining policies applicable to the operations of the certification body;
- deciding whether or not to grant a certificate;
- implementing the policies of the certification body;
- the resolution of complaints and claims. The certified company or an interested party has the opportunity to send a complaint or an appeal to Certiquality srl using the format in the web page "Complaints and Reports". In addition available a description of the FSC complaints in Certiquality, available in Italian, English, German, Greek, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Spanish, French, Polish, Ukrainian, Thai.
The cost of certification depends upon the number of man/days allocated to the task according to the size and complexity of the organisation to be certified.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION
FSC Annual Administration Fee Policy (AAF)
Rules for the use of logos (in English)